Saturday, January 17, 2009

Day 20 (1/17) Ending on a bang

I'll keep the recap of my 25th hour in Taiwan brief.

Lunch with the grandparents.

My grandfather is awesome, but I don't think I've ever seen a photograph of him smiling... making him all the more awesomer, if you ask me.


Back at home, they relayed some last minute instructions/wisdom. This included home buying (renting vs. owning), financial (save!) and marriage advice. Regarding the latter, I will be sure to find a nice Taiwanese girl of similar disposition with that special twinkle in her eyes.

Spent the rest of the afternoon wandering about, did a bit of shopping, last minute errands...

then sukiyaki for dinner with Amy, Jim and Robin.



One last bowl of shredded ice

with lemon jelly and tapioca pearls, I think.


Totally random, but just the way I likes 'em.

Afterwards, Jim and I sped around the city on his motor scooter. We headed to a dimly lit underpass (the best kind) and I fiddled around a bit on it myself

The 'little sheep' can really fly.


What a rush.

No comments:

Post a Comment